علماء الرياضيات. تعرف على أشهر علماء الرياضيات في التاريخ
| Heath, Thomas Little 1981 [originally published 1921]
|| 16: "Focused problem solving in math and science is often more effortful than focused-mode thinking involving language and people
| See, for example 's statement "Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty
|| "Images of Mathematics Held by University Teachers of Mathematical Sciences"
الرياضيات و الفلك
Lion Hunting and Other Mathematical Pursuits: A Collection of Mathematics, Verse, and Stories by the Late Ralph P.
- من هم علماء الرياضيات
- See, for example, Raymond L
- [I]t is first necessary to ask what is meant by mathematics in general
- الرياضيات و الفلك
- 16: "What do I mean by abstractness? Bellos, Alex March 14, 2015
| "Optimal Foraging Theory: A Critical Review"
| "The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences"
|| Shasha, Dennis Elliot; Lazere, Cathy A
الرياضيات و الفلك
"Cyclic proofs of program termination in separation logic".
- 4 من أشهر أسماء علماء الرياضيات العرب
- Devlin, Keith, Mathematics: The Science of Patterns: The Search for Order in Life, Mind and the Universe Scientific American Paperback Library 1996,• , Bruno, Leonard 2003 
- أشهر علماء الرياضيات
- Zheng, Juntao; Liu, Niancai 2015
- علماء الرياضيات.
- The science of space, number, quantity, and arrangement, whose methods involve logical reasoning and usually the use of symbolic notation, and which includes geometry, arithmetic, algebra, and analysis
| "The method of 'postulating' what we want has many advantages; they are the same as the advantages of theft over honest toil
|| This may be because humans haven't evolved over the millennia to manipulate mathematical ideas, which are frequently more abstractly encrypted than those of conventional language
| Outlines of a Formalist Philosophy of Mathematics
|| " This question was inspired by Eugene Wigner's paper "The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences"
أسماء أشهر علماء الرياضيات العرب
- أسماء أشهر علماء الرياضيات العرب
- IREG Observatory on Academic Ranking and Excellence
- أهم علماء الرياضيات في العالم المعاصر
- The quote is Einstein's answer to the question: "How can it be that mathematics, being after all a product of human thought which is independent of experience, is so admirably appropriate to the objects of reality? is simply the study of abstract structures, or formal patterns of connectedness
- علماء الرياضيات : نصر الدين الطوسي
- 16: "By encryptedness, I mean that one symbol can stand for a number of different operations or ideas, just as the multiplication sign symbolizes repeated addition